Adaptogenic 7 Mushroom Salt
Replace your table salt with an Organic 7 mushroom blend that will bring you all the adaptogenic health benefits while seasoning your food at the table or using in recipes.
This blend contains all Organic wildcrafted Turkey Tail, Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Chaga, Shiitake, Maitake and Red Reishi and Celtic salt.
7 of the world’s most functional, medicinal mushrooms are mixed together to offer a complete boost for immunity, cognition, endurance, adaptability, and more with one easy to use medicinal mushroom salt.
Each of these mushrooms has unique healing properties on it’s own. Together they offer your body an adaptogenic and immune system boost more potent than any individual mushroom extract can offer. Mushrooms have been used worldwide for centuries. Chinese, Japanese & Greek cultures used mushrooms to improve their quality of life for thousands of years. They offer lots of health benefits while being low in calories, carbs, & fat.
Adaptogens are said to help the body overcome the influences of physical, chemical, or biological stressors. Including:
- Improves attention
- Increases endurance in situations caused by fatigue
- Lowers stress-induced disorders and impairments in the body
- Balance hormone levels
- Keep cortisol (the stress hormone) levels and other hormone levels in check
- Fight fatigue that results from excessive physical or emotional stress
- Combat the impact that stress has on cognitive function
- Stimulates mental performance that has been impacted by stress
- Normalizes body functions
- Boosts the immune system
- Fights the symptoms caused by elevated cortisol levels (such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, high blood pressure, insulin resistance, and obesity)
- Increases physical stamina and improve energy levels
- Improves the function of organs, such as the liver and adrenal glands
- Improves the function of body systems, such as the gastrointestinal system
Research the benefits of adding mushrooms to your daily regime.
4 ounce by weight in a black tin for storage.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA and you should do your own research. I am an herbalist and not a medical professional. Always do your research before using any supplements.